Welcome

Paul says we Christians are running a race. Here's what I'm looking at on my run toward Christ.

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sunday

I love Sundays.  I get to see my friends.  I mean it is a great recharge day for me.

So I'm going to do something risky.  I'm going to let you finish this blog.  It's risky because I might find out that no one cares enough to spend time doing something they view as silly, but here it goes.

On the comment page let me know what you learned at church today.  I wasn't at your church, unless you go to Grace, so I'm out of the loop.  So fill me in.

My dad does this for my by e-mailing me the scripts to his sermons every week.  Here is one sentence that spoke to me from his sermon:

"Prayer is not changing God's mind, it is a process when God changes our minds and desires."



So what do you have to share from this morning's sermon at your church?  

If you have nothing to share I hope it's because your pastor had a dud today and not because you don't have a church family.  Because I don't know how I'd function without a church family.  We all need one.  So if you have not committed to a church do that today.

4 comments:

  1. I was in the nursery, so I learned that one of the little girls favorite cartoon in Spiderman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sermon this morning was: Matthew 26:36-45.
    Praying through a crisis time in your life.
    In a time of crisis you need prayer and to be praying with other people.. Peace of God will come over you. Jesus cried "there is nothing wrong with all of us to cry too". God sent an angel to Jesus to give him strength. Seek God for you are his will for our lives. God gives us strength when things don't change, God knows best. He gives us direction for our lives. I love going to church ~! Have a Tiggeriffic Day~!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i was not at church,but i finally read romans!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It wasn't so much the content of the message that spoke to me but the integrity of my pastor. He decided not to skip over a chapter in the Gospel he is going through just because it was a difficult subject on which to preach.
    CJW

    ReplyDelete