Welcome

Paul says we Christians are running a race. Here's what I'm looking at on my run toward Christ.

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Matthew 18:10-14

Take time to read this section of Chapter 18 because I'm not going to write about the best golden truths in this section.

First of all, today has been a great day.  I guess I should say yesterday because technically it is past mid-night, but I don't care enough about that technicality.  I got to see a run-through of our church's Easter Passion Mime and it looks very good.  I also, got to listen and be a part of the broadcast of the Class 3A basketball championship and although W-SR lost it was fun.  I had a fairly impromptu movie night at my place.  Finally, I got to see my Mom, grandma and brother.  So today was a good day.

Why am I talking about how my day was?  Well, it's because my day today and every day is in the hands of God.

Verse 10- "... For I tell you that their angels in heaven always see the face of my Father in heaven."

This is pretty mind blowing to me.  God has given me personal angels, not angel but angels.  The God of heaven and earth loves me enough to place angels over my care.  So give God praise for putting angels in your life to watch out for you and help you have great days.

I know that this isn't even close to being what this particular section of Matthew 18 is about, but I think it is just plain awesome.

So thank God today for loving you enough to assign angels to assist you today.

No comments:

Post a Comment