Welcome

Paul says we Christians are running a race. Here's what I'm looking at on my run toward Christ.

Friday, April 22, 2011

Good Friday

Take today to reflect on the Savior's love for you.  Think about His love for you as He hung on the cross.  Think about the pain that He endured to win the day for you.  Think about His obedience to the Father.

I know you know about the cross.  I know you are familiar with it.  So, I leave you with a song.

"Were you there when they crucified my Lord?
Were you there when they crucified my Lord?
Oh, Oh, Oh Sometimes, it causes me to tremble
Tremble Tremble
Were you there when they crucified my Lord?"

Does the murder of our Lord cause you to tremble?  It will if you realize that you and I were there when they crucified my Lord.  You and I had our sin draped over the perfect body of Christ.  He was bruised for our transgressions.  He was crushed for our inequities.  By His wounds we are healed.

Tremble for your slain Savior today.

No comments:

Post a Comment