Welcome

Paul says we Christians are running a race. Here's what I'm looking at on my run toward Christ.

Monday, April 4, 2011

The Great Saga

I am blogging every day during Lent this year.  I'm doing this instead of abstaining from something during Lent.  So far it has been a great process.  I've felt closer to God and more in tune to His voice during this Lent.

So, I want to encourage you to add some discipline to your life this Lent even though we are halfway through Lent.  Maybe, you could add some prayer time or Bible reading.  Perhaps, you could add family time or some sort of service.  I don't know what God wants you to do, but maybe you would benefit from observing Lent in this way this year.

Also, this Lent I'm part of an awesome production called, "The Great Saga: an Easter Passion Mime."  This is a great show and I encourage you to attend.  The show is very worshipful and is in Cedar Falls and Waverly.  It is at Nazareth Lutheran in C.F. at 6:45 on Wednesday the 13th.  Then, it is at Grace Baptist in Waverly at 7:00 on Friday the 15th, Sunday the 17th and Thursday the 21st.  Finally, it will be the Good Friday service at 7:00 at Heartland Vineyard Church in C.F.

I encourage you to attend this or another passion play or watch "The Passion of the Christ" (I've only seen that once when it was in the theatre.  I'm not sure I want to watch it again.).  Do something this Easter season to remind yourself of how much God loves you.

Think about God's amazing love and sacrifice for you today.

3 comments:

  1. Well I think you're an ugly cunt and should fuck off and do something useful like shitting your pants.

    Encountering this blogharreah is the worst thing that happened to me today and I will cry the rest of tonight for the three minutes I can never get back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow calm down no reason to talk like this..he is simply expressing his own feelings...its your own choice to read this or not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry you feel that way. I wish you wouldn't have posted this anonymously so I could know who you are, but I do hope you did take time to remember how much God loves you.

    P.S. "blogharreah"- even though you apparently didn't like this post, I've got to give you credit because "blogharreah" is pretty funny.

    Also, next time you comment please don't swear. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete