Welcome

Paul says we Christians are running a race. Here's what I'm looking at on my run toward Christ.

Monday, April 18, 2011

Only a few more days until Easter

I've got to admit, I'm exhausted.  Sometimes we are just tired and worn out.  You feel it sometimes, don't you?  You feel tired, right?

I'm glad when I feel tired.  Sometimes reaching the end of our physical, emotional and mental ability is what we need.

That is where I am at the moment, I'm just tired.

Here's the good news in this post.

Isaiah 40:28-31
"Do you not know?
Have you not heard?
The Lord is the everlasting God,
the Creator of the ends of the earth.
He will not grow tired or weary,
and His understanding no one can fathom.
He gives strength to the weary
and increases the power of the weak.
Even youths grow tired and weary,
and young men stumble and fall;
but those who hope in the Lord
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint."

I have an end to my strength, but God does not!  Trust in the one who's strength is everlasting tomorrow, yesterday and today.

Also, shameless plug.  I know many people don't get a chance to read this blog on the weekends, but I think you'll enjoy the post "I am Mephibosheth" from two days ago.

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic posting today~! I picked up Holly Charles today and we went to Springville at the track and walked a mile.. Her kids went with us. Then I was busy with washing the car, picking up my meds at Hy-Vee and then we went for lunch... chinese food.. Oh I love that kind of food. When I got home I was so tired..
    I think it's good to be tired that way we get a good nights sleep.
    Have a Tiggeriffic Day~! ta ta for now

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is amazing how God pulled me through today after a Mime performance...working all day at two places...it totally isn't your own strength after a while.

    ReplyDelete