Welcome

Paul says we Christians are running a race. Here's what I'm looking at on my run toward Christ.

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Morning Has Broken

Here in Iowa the weather has been unbelievably beautiful.  I mean, you couldn't schedule better weather.  I have been trying to enjoy it as much as possible.

I've taken a nap outside, played frisbee golf with my sister, I ran around outside with my friends' boy C.J., I've grilled out.  It has been great.

Last night I was able to sit out on the back deck at my friends' house.  We sat from about 8:30 to 11:00 outside talking and enjoying God's creation.  The stars were out brilliantly and Roland even saw a shooting star.

Now creation is not to be worshiped, but it is to point us to the Creator.  If the past week in Iowa hasn't pointed my to the Creator then nothing will.

Listen to one of my favorite hymns as sung by Cat Stevens and praise Him for His beautiful creation today.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5sSEkZ86ts

No comments:

Post a Comment