Welcome

Paul says we Christians are running a race. Here's what I'm looking at on my run toward Christ.

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Don't Stop Believing

"For this reason, since the day we heard about you, we have not stopped praying for you..." Colossians 1:9

I'm going to take this verse completely out of context, but bear with me.

This morning at church my pastor shared stories of answered prayer.  He shared about the seniors group at church and how they pray constantly for the salvation of their kids and grandkids.  Then he shared the success stories from their prayer.

He also shared about how his brother recently accepted Christ.  I couldn't imagine having my brother or sister rejecting God.  I would pray daily for them and I'm sure he did.  What an answer to prayer.

So, at church I was reminded that we should never stop praying for those we love.  As Journey would say, "Don't Stop Believing".  Keep praying for those you care about because you never know when God will answer your prayer.

I want to ask you.  What did you learn at church today (or whatever day it is that you are reading this)?  Please comment and share today.

1 comment:

  1. really liked the discussion on God 'hardening' a heart in discipleship class; it's much more awesome to think about God's mercy that He allowed me to choose Christ than to think that He would leave me in a "hard heart" state

    ReplyDelete