Welcome

Paul says we Christians are running a race. Here's what I'm looking at on my run toward Christ.

Sunday, February 14, 2016

Valentine's Day Worship and the Burger That Got Away

This Valentine's Day was spent in worship.  We had a great worship this morning from the songs to the prayers and the sermon.  I'm sharing a few worship songs that I loved from this morning's service.  I also encourage you to read John 15:1-17 which was our sermon passage.

But first I want to share what I missed out on today.  I had plans to drive Christine to the hamlet of Gunder, IA (population 27) to take her to the Irish Shanty the home of the Gunderburger.  She has a rain check on this date, but I wanted to show you the massiveness of the Gunderburger we missed out on today due to the snowstorm that we're getting today.


Here are the two songs that I loved worshipping to today.



No comments:

Post a Comment