Welcome

Paul says we Christians are running a race. Here's what I'm looking at on my run toward Christ.

Thursday, February 25, 2016

Gospel Living

I don't have a lot to post today, but I want to pose a few questions:

Does the Gospel affect the way you live?

Does the Gospel affect the way your church functions?

Does the Gospel affect the way your family functions?

Does the Gospel affect the way you work?

Does the Gospel affect the way you play?

The Christian is one whose life has been profoundly and irreversibly affected by the Gospel.  If you are a Christian the answers above should be 'yes', but if you're like me you might say 'no' much of the time to the questions as well.  Sometimes we say 'no' to these questions because the way the Gospel affects us is so natural that we don't notice.  Sometimes we say 'no' because we are actually unaffected by the Gospel in that area of life.

So, I challenge you to examine your life with the questions posed above.  See if the Gospel is affecting the way you live and if it isn't I encourage you to make the necessary changes so you can say 'yes' to those inquiries.

Below is a video for a series we're doing in a class at my church.  I encourage you to give it a look and if it looks like something that could help you and your church I suggest you show it to whoever in your church makes those types of decision.  (No, I'm not selling this series.  I'm simply impressed by the discussion it has spurred in my church)


Let the Gospel affect your life today.


No comments:

Post a Comment