Welcome

Paul says we Christians are running a race. Here's what I'm looking at on my run toward Christ.

Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Top 10 Posts of 2020

 Happy New Year!

We're nearly done with 2020 and into 2021.  Each year I post a "best of" of the year's posts from this blog.  Looking back at the post from this year allowed me to remember the turmoil and the blessings of this year.  I pray our 2021 will be less wild than 2020.

Enjoy 10 top posts from 2020:

1) She Didn't Want to go to Australia

2) How to Think Biblically About COVID-19

3) My Miscarriage Prayer

4) I Saw His Face

5) Can You Say Black Lives Matter?

6) Skin in the Game: A Conversation with White Mothers of Black & Brown Children

7) Dear Worship Leaders

8) Hallowing our Heavenly Father's Name

9) Little Big Prayers: Praying with Kids

10) New Life, Nausea & Answered Prayers




No comments:

Post a Comment