Welcome

Paul says we Christians are running a race. Here's what I'm looking at on my run toward Christ.

Sunday, March 29, 2015

I Will Arise and Go to Jesus

Today at church we had an awesome time of corporate worship.  In worship we flipped when we stood up and sat down.  Now, while that seems silly, it was like walking backwards to school; that little change made all the details of worship stand out.  For some reason I felt incredibly attuned to the Holy Spirit.  We sang great songs and people read amazing passages of Scripture, including one 11 year-old girl that read the 23 Psalm while I cried at how beautiful it is to see children loving the Lord.

We sang many songs that affected my soul today, in fact we could have not had a sermon and I would have walked away full.  The song that stuck out to me most was "I Will Arise and Go to Jesus."  Take time to listen to it today.


No comments:

Post a Comment