Welcome

Paul says we Christians are running a race. Here's what I'm looking at on my run toward Christ.

Sunday, March 1, 2015

Daniel's Strange Dreams

One thing that I love about my church is that it teaches the whole counsel of the Word.  Now, we don't teach through every word of the Bible every year, but Grace Baptist does not shy away from difficult parts of the Bible.  I hope you can say the same about your local church.

Currently we are going through the book of Daniel.  Most people have heard sermons on Daniel and the lions' den, the fiery furnace and the writing on the wall; but most people have not heard sermons on Daniel's dreams in chapters 7 through the end of the book.  We are currently going through those dreams and I'm enjoying learning from passages that I've often skipped when I read.

I invite you to listen to some of these sermons on the book of Daniel because I'm sure you'll be fed and inspired by them as well.

I hope you take time to listen to some of Daniel's strange dreams today.

No comments:

Post a Comment