Welcome

Paul says we Christians are running a race. Here's what I'm looking at on my run toward Christ.

Sunday, February 18, 2018

So Will I (100 Billion X)

On Sundays during Lent I want to share a worship song that has made me worship.  Many times these songs come from my Sunday worship at Grace Baptist but this one today doesn't.  Today I want to share "So Will I (100 Billion X)" as performed by Tori Kelly.  The lyrics are fantastic and call to mind so many Biblical passages including the two below.  Take time to listen to this awesome song today.

"The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of His hands.
Day after day they pour forth speech;
night after night they display knowledge.
There is no speech or language
where their voice is not heard.
Their voice goes out into all the earth,
their words to the ends of the world." Psalm 19:1-4a

"O LORD, our Lord,
how majestic is your name in all the earth!

You have set your glory
above the heavens.
From the lips of children and infants
you have ordained praise
because of your enemies,
to silence the foe and the avenger.

When I consider your heavens,
the work of your fingers,
the moon and the stars,
which you have set into place,
what is man that you are mindful of him,
the son of man that you can for him?"  Psalm 8:1-4


No comments:

Post a Comment