Welcome

Paul says we Christians are running a race. Here's what I'm looking at on my run toward Christ.

Monday, February 25, 2013

An Immeasurably Good Plan

"'No eye has seen,
no ear has heard,
no mind has conceived
what God has prepared for those who love Him.'

but God has revealed it to us by His Spirit." 1 Corinthians 2:9-10

God has an immeasurably good plan for those who love Him.  Do you believe that?

We can't understand or even see this plan fully, but the Holy Spirit reveals it to us.  I have not seen His whole plan yet, nor do I expect to see His whole plan until I reach perfection.  But the Holy Spirit is teaching me to see more of His plan as He instructs me.  Beyond that, the Holy Spirit is teaching me to accept that God has an immeasurably good plan for those who love him; a plan for even me.

Later on in this chapter, in verse 12 specifically, it says "that we may understand what God has freely given us."  Much of understanding God's plan for us is understanding what He gave us on Calvary.  He gave us justification and adoption into His family.  That is much of what the Holy Spirit is revealing to us.  First, that we are justified from sin and reconciled with the Almighty.  And second, that we have been adopted by the Almighty and can call Him Father.

"No eye has seen,
no ear has heard,
no mind has conceived
what God has prepared for those who love Him."

God prepared justification from sin and adoption for us.  Amen!

Thank God for His immeasurably good plan for you, today.

No comments:

Post a Comment