Welcome

Paul says we Christians are running a race. Here's what I'm looking at on my run toward Christ.

Saturday, April 6, 2019

A Wonderful Day

Today was a good day.  Today was a reminder that God blesses the people of the world in so many ways.  He gives us all many common graces; graces that aren't contingent upon our standing with Him at all.  Today was a day filled with the amazing graces of God.

Today I am reminded to count my many blessings:

A good breakfast

A job that allows me to sit and watch a soccer game

Visiting with in-laws that my children love to pieces

Spring

A wonderful wife

Warm sun on a long walk

A playground near our house

Happy, healthy children

A big grilled supper

Blooming daffodils

Rocking my son to sleep

Warm, gooey, homemade cookies

There are so many blessings that I have been given.  On days like this it is hard to miss that I am a man whose life is better than he deserves it to be.  Today is a day for counting blessings.

Count your blessings today.

1 comment:

  1. I always love to hear from you. Your fam is gorgeous...cookies, too!

    ReplyDelete