Welcome

Paul says we Christians are running a race. Here's what I'm looking at on my run toward Christ.

Friday, March 3, 2017

Grieving With Hope

Last Sunday my pastor gave a great sermon on Habakkuk chapter 3 and I encourage you listen to it.  Click here and listen to the February 26th sermon.  Also, I encourage you to watch the video below which is a great story about a family living Habakkuk chapter 3.

"I heard and my heart pounded,
my lips quivered at the sound;
decay crept into my bones,
and my legs trembled.
Yet I will wait patiently for the day of calamity
to come on the nation invading us.
Though the fig tree does not bud
and there are no grapes on the vines,
though the olive crop fails
and the fields produce no food,
though there are no cattle in the stalls,
yet I will rejoice in the LORD,
I will be joyful in God my Savior.

The Sovereign LORD is my strength;
He makes my feet like the feet of a deer,
He enables me to go to the heights." Habakkuk 3:16-19

Listen to Pastor Jim's sermon and watch the video below and be encouraged today.


No comments:

Post a Comment