Welcome

Paul says we Christians are running a race. Here's what I'm looking at on my run toward Christ.

Friday, March 11, 2016

Happy Birthday Christine

"He who finds a wife finds what is good
and receives favor from the LORD."  Psalm 18:22

Today is my beautiful wife's 25th birthday.  I've thought of this verse every year on her birthday because she is my diamond and I love her.

This year Christine is not with me on her birthday.  She has just gotten to New Mexico after riding a train for 22 hours to visit her best friend in Albuquerque.  Some would say I'm unlucky because I don't get to be with her on her birthday, but I say I'm lucky just to have her.  Like the other men in my family I've married out of my league and that is the best way to marry.




Christine, you are beautiful inside and out.  I'm attracted to your mind, body and spirit and I promise to always love you.  Having you in my life is favor from the Lord.  You make me a better man.  I love you and hope you enjoy your day today.

No comments:

Post a Comment