Welcome

Paul says we Christians are running a race. Here's what I'm looking at on my run toward Christ.

Thursday, April 10, 2014

The Great Saga 2014

Once again my church, Grace Baptist, is presenting The Great Saga.  This is an Easter Passion Mime set to some of today's best music.  I know what you're thinking, "A mime?  That sounds stupid."  That's what I thought, too.  This is not your stereotypical mime, it is much more than that.  The lack of spoken word allows you to get lost in the power of the music and the acting is even better without words.

I'm a bit biased because my wife wrote it this year, but I think this year's mime is great.  The theme is "A Living Hope" and that theme is obvious throughout the show.  I encourage you to see the The Great Saga because it is a great reminder of the Gospel and a great way to share the Gospel.

Please come and invite your friends to come.  Show times are: Sunday the 13th at 7:30 and Wednesday the 16th at 7:30.  The performances are free with free childcare and refreshments. 

Here is a trailer based off last year's show.

 
And here's a link to the entire recording of last year's show.
 
Please consider going to this production of the Gospel story and invite someone you know to attend today.


 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment