Welcome

Paul says we Christians are running a race. Here's what I'm looking at on my run toward Christ.

Wednesday, March 11, 2020

29 Reasons Why

"He who finds a wife finds what is good and receives favor from the LORD." 

Proverbs 18:22


Today is my wife's 29th birthday.  Christine, I hope you have a wonderful day.  Thank you for being the good that I found.  Thank you for being a source of God's favor.  When you are good to me it's as if God Himself was being good to me.  I'm glad I found you and somehow won your heart.

Christine, I love you in at least 29 ways but here's 29 for year 29:

1) I love that you love me.
2) I love that you love our kids.
3) I love that you submit to a broken man like me in such a strong way.
4) I love that you are a wonderful cook.
5) I love the way you still make me go crazy with a look.
6) I love how devoted you are to our faith.
7) I love that I can trust you fully.
8) I love how you help others.
9) I love that you do hard things with me.
10) I love how you laugh so hard you cry.
11) I love popcorn and movie nights with you.
12) I love how mad you get at me during board games.
13) I love that you hate the unknown yet live with my unknown work schedule.
14) I love that you can create life in your womb.
15) I love how soft your skin feels.
16) I love how you seemed to have skipped a decade of pop culture and news.
17) I love how sweet your soul is.
18) I love how intentional you are with the kids.
19) I love the way you pour your heart into foster kids.
20) I love the way your lap feels when you let me cry on it.
21) I love the lines on your face when you smile.
22) I love that you pretend to care about the Cubs and the Chiefs.
23) I love the way you have helped make me a better man.
24) I love that you love to read.
25) I love how smart you are.
26) I love sleeping next to you.
27) I love how well you let me know you.
28) I love how well you know me.
29) I love every inch of you inside and out.


No comments:

Post a Comment