Welcome

Paul says we Christians are running a race. Here's what I'm looking at on my run toward Christ.

Sunday, April 8, 2012

He Is Lord!

Happy Easter!  I woke up with a few songs in my head this morning.

"He is risen from the dead and He is Lord!
Every knee shall bow,
Every tongue confess,
That Jesus Christ is Lord!"

"How sweet to hold a new-born baby,
And feel the pride and joy he gives;
But greater still the calm assurrance,
This child can face uncertain days because He lives.

Because He lives I can face tomorrow;
Because He lives all fear is gone;
Because I know He holds the future,
And life is worth the living just because He lives."

"Love's redeeming work is done,
Alleluia!
Fought the fight the battle won,
Alleluia!
Death in vain forbids Him rise,
Alleluia!
Christ has opened Paradise,
Alleluia!"

"Death cannot keep his prey, Jesus my Savior!
He tore the bars away, Jesus my Lord!

Up from the grave He arose,
With a mighty triumph o'er His foes;
He arose a victor from the dark domain,
And He lives forever with His saints to reign.
He arose!
He arose!
Hallelujah! Christ arose!"
Happy Easter!  Celebrate our Risen Reigning Lord today.

No comments:

Post a Comment