Welcome

Paul says we Christians are running a race. Here's what I'm looking at on my run toward Christ.

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Confidence


I was looking at this picture this morning.  I love this picture of my family.  This picture was taken right after my Grandma Ray's funeral last March.

This is, in my opinion, the best funeral picture ever!  This is how a Christian family responds to death.  Yes, we were sad to have my grandma leave us, but we know that she is now with God worshipping Him in person. Death does not beat us, death is actually now our friend.

Romans 8:37-39 "No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us.  For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord."

Now that is confidence!  I pray you have that confidence today.

No comments:

Post a Comment