Welcome

Paul says we Christians are running a race. Here's what I'm looking at on my run toward Christ.

Sunday, March 13, 2016

Sunday Worship: March 13

Today in worship we looked at John 16:1-15.  I encourage you to read this passage about the Holy Spirit.

Today's musical worship was done so well.  I'm not talking about pure musical excellence, though it was that, I'm talking about how the songs sung were perfectly fit to the sermon.  I love when you can sing a truth, hear it proclaimed and then sing it again.

The songs below shout about God's unfailing love.  They proclaim that we deserve Hell but God freely gives us Heaven.  "If you tary till your better you will never come at all," but thanks be to God that "because the sinless Savior died my sinful soul is counted free" that "I am the nail in your wrist, but you love me anyway!"  Enjoy three of the songs we worshipped with today.




No comments:

Post a Comment