Welcome

Paul says we Christians are running a race. Here's what I'm looking at on my run toward Christ.

Monday, March 11, 2019

Happy Birthday, Christine

Today is my beautiful wife Christine's 28th birthday.

What can I say that hasn't already been said on previous birthdays?  My wife is sweet, compassionate, smart and gorgeous.  She is an excellent mother to the three children in our home.  She is the wife I don't deserve.  She's my best friend, co-worker and lover. 


"He who finds a wife finds a good thing 

and obtains favor from the LORD." Proverbs 18:22


My wife blesses me in so many ways and I know she blesses many others.  I mean, who else goes to a foster care training class on their birthday?

Help me celebrate Christine by telling her happy birthday today.


No comments:

Post a Comment