Welcome

Paul says we Christians are running a race. Here's what I'm looking at on my run toward Christ.

Thursday, December 27, 2018

Best of 2018

Below is a list of the best posts from each month of 2018 on this blog.  Now, they might not actually be the best, but it's my best try at a best-of list.

January- Little Children and a Chumbawamba Faith

February-Papa's Prayers

March- Bedtime Discipleship

April- Not Cut Out to be Alone

May- A Full Cupboard

June- The Cult of the Way We've Always Done Things

July- Worship is Warfare

August- Poison or Rocket Fuel

September- Living in a Pattern

October- Pillow Talk and Praying

November- Meeting the Parents

December- Gifts for the Naughty List

Bonus from Remembering Grace-The Lord's Prayer- Part I and The Lord's Prayer- Part II

Thank you for reading this year whether it was just this once or every post.  Thank you for helping keep me accountable to my study of and reflection in the Word in 2018 and have a great 2019!

No comments:

Post a Comment