Welcome

Paul says we Christians are running a race. Here's what I'm looking at on my run toward Christ.

Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Happy Birthday Mom

Today (Wednesday, August 15th) is my mom's birthday.

One of the best parts of being a parent is watching your parents being grandparents to your child.  Though with all of Joshua's grandparents there are conversations about who is their parent and who gets to make the rules (they all hate to hear him upset and love to spoil him), we love watching them with him.

My mom is such a great grandma to Joshua, Adelyn, Nolan and Ian and I'm sure she will be to the two others on the way.  Grandmas only have to have their excitement tempered at times; you never have to coax more love for them out of her.

Mom, it is so great to watch you love my son.  Thank you for loving me so well all of my life and for loving my children.

I love you!  Have a great birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment