Welcome

Paul says we Christians are running a race. Here's what I'm looking at on my run toward Christ.

Thursday, December 31, 2015

Top 15 Posts of 2015

Below are the unofficial top 15 posts of 2015 in no particular order.

The Groom's Face

How To Do All Things

Gotham and the Old Testament

If You Only Knew

Desert People

Kill the Old Man

Own or Be Owned

Pringles Christians

You Stoop Down to Make Me Great

Terrible Decision Makers

This Isn't a Debate

5 Things That Blow My Mind

Wait 'Till You See the Beach!

7 Deadly Sins: Lust

Is The Daily News Right?

Thank you for your support and your reading this blog in 2015 I hope in some way it was helpful to you.  I will continue to write in the New Year and I hope that it blesses you in some way.  Happy New Year to you today.


No comments:

Post a Comment