Welcome

Paul says we Christians are running a race. Here's what I'm looking at on my run toward Christ.

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

You Can't Unsee This

I've always been pro-life and the Bible is inarguably pro-life.  But until recently I dropped the ball in being pro-life, I decided that the fight to end abortion was a lost cause.  Well, I'm done quitting, I'm done leaving this out of my prayers, I'm done voting for someone who isn't willing to end this form of legal murder.

I, like many of you, have seen the videos of Planned Parenthood's sale of aborted baby parts and I'm sick over it.  Is what Planned Parenthood is doing illegal?  I don't know.  Does the way they talk about the life of a baby infuriate me?  Absolutely.  Does seeing the pieces of a child lifted by a technician bring me to tears? Yes.

Take a look at the video below.  Watch as the people talk about the aborted "products of conception".  Don't necessarily ask if what Planned Parenthood is doing is illegal.  Don't necessarily ask if those making the video have edited them too much.  Don't necessarily ask in what cases would you approve of abortion.

Ask, "does that look like a mangled human baby to me?"

Start watching at the 13 minute mark and try to unsee that baby's arm, hand, leg and foot.  You can't unsee this.


Share this video and tell people to try and unsee that baby today.

2 comments:

  1. Are you pro-life or anti-abortion?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure where you're going with this question. I'm pro-life in the sense that I believe all lives are valuable whether a person is born or unborn, handicapped or not, tall or short, old or young... all lives have value because we are a creation of God.

    ReplyDelete