Welcome

Paul says we Christians are running a race. Here's what I'm looking at on my run toward Christ.

Monday, June 17, 2013

Surprise for Christine

Today I got the chance to finally surprise my fiancĂ© Christine with the song she's going to walk down the aisle to.  She had no idea what the surprise was until I announced it and played the song this morning on the air. 

Thank you Kat Bell for playing piano, Cody Drilling for playing the 12 string guitar and Austin Mittelstadt for recording and producing the song for me.  You guys made it easy to sing.

Here is the link to my station's website to hear the announcement and the song.  (This link won't be available forever.  If you're reading this long after this post it will likely not be available.)

Thank you Christine for being a blessing in my life today.

No comments:

Post a Comment