Welcome

Paul says we Christians are running a race. Here's what I'm looking at on my run toward Christ.

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas!  I had a fantastic Christmas, other than my sister getting sick.  I was able to go see family, Skype other family and celebrate Christmas Eve at my Dad's church for the first time.  Friday I was also able to hang out with guys I graduated with, some of whom I hadn't seen in 6 1/2 years.  It was a great couple of days.

What did you do for your Christmas?  Please comment.

3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas! We are so glad you had a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got a girlfriend. And I ate a lot of delicious food. And I baked cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Back up... what was that first one? And how did they wrap her and still allow her to breathe?

    ReplyDelete