Welcome

Paul says we Christians are running a race. Here's what I'm looking at on my run toward Christ.

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Hijacking Jesus

I have begun to feel that we are hijacking Jesus.  We make Jesus into what we need him to be.  I mean I want my Jesus loving so I make a loving Jesus or I want my Jesus to hate homosexuals so I make him do just that.  I am done taking Jesus, I'm ready for him to take me.  So I want to go back to the Gospel of Matthew to find out exactly who Jesus is (note I didn't say was).

So over the next many post I want to look at the Good News of Matthew chapter by chapter.  I will not, nor could I, talk about everything in each chapter.  What I will do is relay to you what Jesus is telling me about himself as I run through the book.

I hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment